MLS: Inter Miami, LA Galaxy kits unveiled ahead of 25th season
A star-studded fashion show took place for the presentation of MLS's new all-Adidas collection of kits for the 2020 campaign.
Major League Soccer revealed the kits for all 26 teams ahead its 25th season in a fashion show on Thursday.
The entire collection is manufactured by Adidas and follows the same template, with the brand's iconic three stripes deployed vertically over the right shoulder of each jersey.
Despite the generic look, many have still managed to produce striking strips, with Real Salt Lake's loud red, blue and yellow number particularly eye-catching.
Each kit was presented in a fashion-show-style event in New York City, with MLS set to celebrate its 25th season when the new campaign begins on February 29.
The show featured numerous celebrities modelling the jerseys: Houston Texans' DeAndre Hopkins exhibiting Houston Dynamo's shirt, Youtuber Ninja wore New York Red Bulls' new number and Colin Hanks – son of Oscar-winning actor Tom Hanks – strutted his stuff in Los Angeles FC's typically striking black-and-gold ensemble.
David Beckham's Inter Miami franchise are set for their MLS debut this season and academy players Axel Pérez and Fernando Sánchez modelled their inaugural away kit, which is black with pink trim.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online