Betis to wear special skin-tight retro shirt for Barcelona game
The Benito Villamarin club pay tribute to 20 years of the Kappa 'Kombat' shirt with a special limited edition retro kit to be used as a one-off.
Real Betis and Italian kit supplier Kappa have joined forces to produce a special edition shirt designed to celebrate 20 years of the skin hugging Kombat shirt.
And to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the iconic KAPPA KOMBAT kit… We’ll play in #RealBetisBarça with this shirt! 👕🆕😍— Real Betis Balompié (@RealBetis_en) February 7, 2020
You can get one clicking on this link! 🛒💚👇
➡ https://t.co/br6Q4FMJiT pic.twitter.com/3gAmXm4X7k
The Sevilla based outfit will pay homage to the shirt by using a specially designed shirt in Sunday's LaLiga clash on Sunday night as FC Barcelona are the visitors to the Benito Villamarin.
The iconic skin tight shirt was made famous by the likes of AS Roma, Napoli, Werder Bremen, Botafogo and especially the Italian national side at the beginning of the 2000's.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week