James out for Osasuna clash with hip injury
Real Madrid had their last training session ahead of Sunday's clash with Osasuna, with the big question being if Zidane will include Bale and Hazard in his 19-man squad.
Following Thursday’s Copa del Rey disappointment after losing to Real Sociedad, Real Madrid turn their attention to Osasuna in LaLiga, and completed their second and last training session in preparations for Sunday’s clash at El Sadar (kick off, 16:00 CET).
Missing from Saturday’s session was James Rodríguez. The Colombian suffered a blow to the hip in Thursday’s game and was replaced at half time by Luka Modric.
The other two absentees from the session were the long term injured Marco Asensio, who continues his recovery process after suffering an ACL injury during the pre-season, and Mariano, who continued to work in the gym as he has done so over the past couple of days.
Big questions are Bale and Hazard
With 23 men available, Zidane will have to omit four players to complete his 19-man squad for the trip to Pamplona, with the team due to set off at 19:00 local time. The big questions surround whether Gareth Bale will be left out of the squad, and Eden Hazard, who may be recalled to Zidane’s team list for the first time since he suffered a foot injury in November.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Gareth Bale arrives in London ahead of sealing Spurs move
- REAL MADRID Mayoral ahead of Jovic in Real Madrid pecking order
- Portugal Bruno Fernandes: I can boost Cristiano Ronaldo's record bid
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?