Real Madrid: Hazard left out again as Bale returns to squad
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has again opted against including Eden Hazard as Los Blancos travel to Pamplona to face Osasuna on Sunday.
Eden Hazard will have to wait to make his Real Madrid return after being left out of the squad for Sunday's LaLiga clash with Osasuna (16:00 CET).
Zidane taking no chances over Hazard return from injury
Hazard rejoined training nine days ago after overcoming an ankle injury, but head coach Zinedine Zidane has again opted against risking the Belgian, having also omitted him from Thursday's Copa del Rey defeat to Real Socidedad.
Bale back after four games out of Real Madrid squad
Meanwhile, Gareth Bale has been named in a Madrid squad for the first time since the Copa win at Unionistas Salamanca two and a half weeks ago. After an ankle knock caused him to miss the LaLiga win at Real Valladolid four days later, he was then also left out against Real Zaragoza, Atlético Madrid and La Real.
In addition to Hazard, Zidane has decided against including Nacho, Brahim Díaz and - for the second LaLiga game in a row - Rodrygo Goes. James Rodríguez, Mariano Díaz and long-term absentee Marco Asensio are ruled out by injury.
Real Madrid squad to face Osasuna:
Goalkeepers: Courtois, Areola and Altube.
Defenders: Carvajal, Militao, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo and Mendy.
Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Valverde and Isco.
Forwards: Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vázquez, Jovic and Vinicius.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID James won't play for Real Madrid again and is looking for a new club
- Fred issues Man Utd Europa League warning
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in Opta stats: Man City vs Real Madrid, Juventus vs Lyon
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane