Paul Pogba valuation amended to aid his summer departure
With a growing awareness that French midfielder wants to leave Manchester United in the summer, details of what is required are being reported in England.
Paul Pogba is still the blockbuster name at Old Trafford. That said, Manchester United have hardly been able to count on their French star this season and have accepted that these will be his final few months with the club.
Pogba transfer expected this summer
According to the media in England, the Premier League club is aware that Pogba wants to leave Manchester and, they have lowered the price tag for his suitors. The initial valuation of 200 million euros - which was being cited last summer - is now believed to be in the region of €175m with agent Mino Raiola, on the search for a club willing and able to make it happen. If, however, no club puts that level of offer on the table, the feeling is that the midfielder would remain where he is.
It's been a complicated season for the Red Devils' number six with an ankle injury keeping him out of almost all of it. Pogba was operated on in early January and his absence is proving to be considerably longer than his manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has claimed in public. To date he has only played in seven of the 25 league matches and one game in the Carabao Cup.
Less than a year ago everything was pointing to a French connection of Pogba and Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid, however, this now looks significantly less certain. The explosion onto the scene of young Fede Valverde now puts a return to Juventus as the most likely option, but the following few months could have a huge bearing on the outcome.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?