Madrid lead the way with most- visited club website in 2019
For the fourth consecutive year, RealMadrid.com tops the poll in most visited official football clubs websites on the planet via Comscore study.
Digital audience measurement company Comscore have published the results relating to their 2019 study with the official website of LaLiga side Real Madrid topping the poll as the most visited of any official football club websites worldwide for 2019.
Over the course of the past year, the monthly mean average unique visitors logging onto RealMadrid.com website was 2,006,000, eclipsing second placed Liverpool FC (with 863,000 unique users) despite the English side winning the 2019 UEFA Champions League.
Premier League clubs dominate the Top 10 ranking with 50% of the clubs hailing from England with Liverpool (2nd), Man United (4th), Arsenal (7th) Spurs (8th) and Manchester City (10th).
The official #RealMadrid website closed out 2019 with a monthly average of 2,006,000 unique visitors, according to Comscore - well over #Liverpool’s 863,000 in 2nd place. The 3rd was #Barcelona's, which had a monthly average of 812,000 visitors, and 4th was #ManUtd's with 771,000 pic.twitter.com/EzL2dyd3Ij— Łukasz Bączek (@Lu_Class_) February 7, 2020
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week