Sánchez Martínez won't referee next weekend after Betis vs Barcelona debacle
The RFEF have announced the referees for gameweek 24 in LaLiga and Sánchez Martínez has been given the weekend off after the Betis - Barcelona game.
The list of referees for gameweek 24 have been released. The Spanish football federation have announced that Sánchez Martínez, the referee who oversaw the Betis vs Barcelona game will not be allocated a game this weekend.
There were a list of issues with his refereeing at the weekend with a couple of red cards, a penalty not given to Messi and the failure to show Sergi Roberto a second yellow in the first half at the Benito Villamarin.
Gil Manzano won't be appearing either after his handling of the Osasuna vs Real Madrid game. He will ref the semi-final of the Copa del Rey between Real Sociedad and Mirandés though.
Referees for gameweek 24:
21:00 Valencia - Atlético: Medié Jiménez; VAR, Iglesias Villanueva
13:00 Mallorca - Alavés: Pizarro Gómez; VAR, Soto Grado
16:00 Barcelona - Getafe: Cuadra Fernández; VAR, Hernández Hernández
18:30 Villarreal - Levante: Melero López: VAR, Prieto Iglesias
21:00 Granada - Valladolid: Martínez Munuera; VAR, Jaime Latre
12:00 Sevilla - Espanyol: Cordero Vega; VAR, González González
14:00 Leganés - Betis: Estrada Fernández; VAR, De Burgos Bengoetxea
16:00 Eibar - Real Sociedad: Del Cerro Grande; VAR, Mateu Lahoz
18:30 Athletic - Osasuna: González Fuertes; VAR, Álvarez Izquierdo
21:00 Real Madrid - Celta de Vigo: Alberola Rojas; VAR, Munuera Montero
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week