Malcom: "The Qatar 2022 stadiums are wonderful"
Malcom, Zenit's winger, said he is convinced that Qatar is ready for the World Cup and that their stadiums are the best in the world.
Malcom Filipe Silva, Zenit St Petersburg attacker, has said that despite his short time at Barcelona, it helped him to learn a lot, in particular, by sharing a dressing room with a player such as Lionel Messi.
Malcom said his country will be difficult to play against for the rest of the participants during Qatar's World Cup 2022. The 22-year-old says the tournament will be perfect due to the effort being made by Qataris and the availability of the sporting facilities.
"During my stay in Qatar, I became totally convinced that Qatar is ready to host the World Cup in 2022," said Malcom.
The Brazilian winger expressed his admiration for the capital of Qatar, Doha, and said it is "a beautiful city" where you have what you need, the facilities and the shooping centres. He said: "I went to some of the sports facilities and to the World Cup stadium. They are perfect and I think that they are the best in the world such as the Aspetar hospital where many of the world's best players have recovered."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Biden's 'hundreds of billions' in relief
- US News Who is Gregory Meeks, new chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee?
- US NEWS US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, transition, results, cases, latest news
- US Election 2020 US Election: when is the electoral college vote?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how could a new stimulus affect unemployment benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer: Manchester United one of England's most consistent teams