Cristiano turned into 20-metre high robot called 'Idol'
The Juventus striker is Serie A's main attraction and has been turned into a massive, dancing, moving robot at the Festival de Viareggio in Toscana.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been turned into a 20-metre high robot for the Festival de Viareggio. The float created for the festival is a giant figure of the Portuguese footballer with the word 'idol' above his head. Behind the robot is an immense machine that is supposed to have created the player.
The work of art has been compared to the bust created of the Juventus player that didn't resemble him at all and went viral for all the wrong reasons. The robot on display at the festival in Italy has moving arms, neck and feet. It ends with him in the position he takes up after celebrating a goal.
Thousands of people flocked to take in the float and get a picture as smoke bellowed from it. Viareggio is in Toscana, Italy and is located 300 km away from Turin where he now plies his trade. He is the main attraction now in Serie A after his 2018 move from Real Madrid. At the weekend he scored 10th game in a row in the league, and is just one shy of the record set by Batistute in 94/95 and matched by Quagliarella.
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?