Manchester City v West Ham rescheduled for 19 February
Storm Ciara meant last weekend's fixture between Manchester City and West Ham had to be cancelled. They'll meet at the Etihad Stadium a week on Wednesday.
Manchester City's Premier League Week 26 meeting with West Ham, which was postponed due to bad weather on Sunday, will now take place on 19 February. Safety fears amid the threat of Storm Ciara forced the game to be called off at the weekend around five hours prior to kick-off time at the Etihad Stadium. Now the teams will try again next Wednesday, with the fixture to get underway at 19:30 hours local time (20:30 CET).
Mid-season break interrupted
Both Manchester City and West Ham are enjoying a mid-season break, though the rearranged fixture will see them return to action earlier than initially planned.
After hosting the Hammers, City travel to Leicester City on 22 February, four days before the first leg of their last-16 Champions League tie with Real Madrid. Guardiola's team are second in the Premier League table on 51 points - 22 behind leaders Liverpool. West Ham meanwhile, are without a win since the New Year's Day victory over Bournemouth. They have slipped down into the relegation places, lying 18th on 24 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online