Manchester City v West Ham rescheduled for 19 February
Storm Ciara meant last weekend's fixture between Manchester City and West Ham had to be cancelled. They'll meet at the Etihad Stadium a week on Wednesday.
Manchester City's Premier League Week 26 meeting with West Ham, which was postponed due to bad weather on Sunday, will now take place on 19 February. Safety fears amid the threat of Storm Ciara forced the game to be called off at the weekend around five hours prior to kick-off time at the Etihad Stadium. Now the teams will try again next Wednesday, with the fixture to get underway at 19:30 hours local time (20:30 CET).
Mid-season break interrupted
Both Manchester City and West Ham are enjoying a mid-season break, though the rearranged fixture will see them return to action earlier than initially planned.
After hosting the Hammers, City travel to Leicester City on 22 February, four days before the first leg of their last-16 Champions League tie with Real Madrid. Guardiola's team are second in the Premier League table on 51 points - 22 behind leaders Liverpool. West Ham meanwhile, are without a win since the New Year's Day victory over Bournemouth. They have slipped down into the relegation places, lying 18th on 24 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus US banks business hours from 6 to 12 July: Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”