Diego Costa aiming to return for Liverpool UCL clash
The striker rejoinedthe squad last week and has been putting in extra time on the training ground in a bid to be ready for next Tuesday's Champions League tie.
Diego Costa is doing all in his powers to be in optimum shape for next week's Champions League Round of 16 first leg tie as holders Liverpool are the visitors to the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in the Spanish capital.
The player has yet to receive the medical 'all-clear' from Atleti's club doctor despite the fact that the Brazilian has been training normally with the rest of the squad since last mid-week.
The Brazilian born striker underwent an operation in November of last year to address a cervical hernia problem and is anxious to be ready for the visit of the Premier League side next Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week