Diego Costa aiming to return for Liverpool UCL clash
The striker rejoinedthe squad last week and has been putting in extra time on the training ground in a bid to be ready for next Tuesday's Champions League tie.
Diego Costa is doing all in his powers to be in optimum shape for next week's Champions League Round of 16 first leg tie as holders Liverpool are the visitors to the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in the Spanish capital.
The player has yet to receive the medical 'all-clear' from Atleti's club doctor despite the fact that the Brazilian has been training normally with the rest of the squad since last mid-week.
The Brazilian born striker underwent an operation in November of last year to address a cervical hernia problem and is anxious to be ready for the visit of the Premier League side next Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Khabib reveals Ronaldo's biggest fear for Cristiano Jr.
- NEW MOVIE RELEASES Space Jam 2: release date, trailer, images, cast, plot
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return: can I get interest if my refund comes late?
- Coronavirus Blood type might affect covid-19 infection: how and what types?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: how many people will lose out under new income limit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What is a Head of Household and how does it affect the size of stimulus checks?