Real Madrid's Toni Kroos still got the hunger: "You get addicted to winning"
Real Madrid's German midfielder told ARD radio programme Sportschau Club, "Once you win one trophy, you want to win another one".
Real Madrid's Toni Kroos chatted to ARD radio programme Sportschau Club this week and explained why he will never tire of winning silverware.
“The trophies you win, the games you win, all of the success you achieve… in a way, it turns you into an addict because you want to keep winning more and more trophies," Kroos said. "In turn, that makes me make even more of an effort in training so that we can win more silverware. That’s what I play for. I’m very happy to have won so much while I’ve been playing well but I just want to win again, again and again…”
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS