Real Madrid's Toni Kroos still got the hunger: "You get addicted to winning"
Real Madrid's German midfielder told ARD radio programme Sportschau Club, "Once you win one trophy, you want to win another one".
Real Madrid's Toni Kroos chatted to ARD radio programme Sportschau Club this week and explained why he will never tire of winning silverware.
“The trophies you win, the games you win, all of the success you achieve… in a way, it turns you into an addict because you want to keep winning more and more trophies," Kroos said. "In turn, that makes me make even more of an effort in training so that we can win more silverware. That’s what I play for. I’m very happy to have won so much while I’ve been playing well but I just want to win again, again and again…”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires