De Bruyne: Parasite director Bong Joon-ho wants the City star at his last meal
The Parasite director, which swept the board at the Oscars recently, was asked on a Reddit AMA who he would invite to his last supper and what they would eat.
Bong Joon Ho, the Oscar winner director of the highly-acclaimed Parasite movie, has listed the five people he would invite to his last dinner. He lists historic directors, a legendary musician, a highly-decorated figure skater and a Manchester City footballer.
Kevin de Bruyne has made it onto the guest list for the South Korean's last supper. They'll "be eating Spanish cuisine too" he says. "Lots of paella" to be precise.
Alfred Hitcock, Jimmy Page and Kevin de Bruyne walk into a bar...
"Hitchcock, Yuna Kim, Kevin De Bruyne, Martin Scorsese, and Jimmy Page," was the director's response to a Reddit AMA question on Wednesday.
"What would be your last supper and what 5 people would you invite (dead or alive)?" one user asked and when De Bruyne was mentioned, multiple replies tried to figure out the reasoning.
"Didn't expect De Bruyne to pop up here," one user wrote. Joon Ho did not respond as to why but we are guessing he is a City fans and would just like to be in the company of one of the finest footballers the Premier League has to offer for his very last meal.
Ironically, one of the characters in the famous movie is called Kevin. Didn't score any worldies in the move though so obviously not based on the Belgian.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week