Real Madrid: LaLiga report "Die Ramos" songs at Osasuna game
There were also objects thrown after Ramos scored against Osasuna while the Real Betis vs Barcelona game was mentioned in the report as well.
Offensive chants have been reported to the Competition Committee after Sergio Ramos recieved abuse during the Osasuna vs Real Madrid game on Sunday. The Real Betis vs Barcelona was also reported for the throwing of objects and other incidents.
Around 400 fans should "Die, Ramos" during the game in Pamplona. There were other violent songs sung by the same fans towards Real Madrid and the club's fans.
Ramos scored 37 minutes into the game and someone threw a lighter at the Real Madrid captain without it hitting him. The lighter was picked up by an Osasuna player and thrown off the field.
There were also song against Roman Zozulya, the Albacete player, similar to those directed at him during the Rayo Vallecano game, which was suspended at half-time. A speaker made an announcement asking for respect.
At the Benito Villamarín, fans insulted a young fan wearing a Sevilla shirt and he had to leave the area accompanied by the police. There were also objects thrown and abuse directed at the referee after he sent of Nabil Fekir in the second half. Clement Lenglet was the subject of abuse too when he was sent off.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020