Real Madrid: LaLiga report "Die Ramos" songs at Osasuna game
There were also objects thrown after Ramos scored against Osasuna while the Real Betis vs Barcelona game was mentioned in the report as well.
Offensive chants have been reported to the Competition Committee after Sergio Ramos recieved abuse during the Osasuna vs Real Madrid game on Sunday. The Real Betis vs Barcelona was also reported for the throwing of objects and other incidents.
Around 400 fans should "Die, Ramos" during the game in Pamplona. There were other violent songs sung by the same fans towards Real Madrid and the club's fans.
Ramos scored 37 minutes into the game and someone threw a lighter at the Real Madrid captain without it hitting him. The lighter was picked up by an Osasuna player and thrown off the field.
There were also song against Roman Zozulya, the Albacete player, similar to those directed at him during the Rayo Vallecano game, which was suspended at half-time. A speaker made an announcement asking for respect.
At the Benito Villamarín, fans insulted a young fan wearing a Sevilla shirt and he had to leave the area accompanied by the police. There were also objects thrown and abuse directed at the referee after he sent of Nabil Fekir in the second half. Clement Lenglet was the subject of abuse too when he was sent off.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week