Real Madrid: LaLiga report "Die Ramos" songs at Osasuna game
There were also objects thrown after Ramos scored against Osasuna while the Real Betis vs Barcelona game was mentioned in the report as well.
Offensive chants have been reported to the Competition Committee after Sergio Ramos recieved abuse during the Osasuna vs Real Madrid game on Sunday. The Real Betis vs Barcelona was also reported for the throwing of objects and other incidents.
Around 400 fans should "Die, Ramos" during the game in Pamplona. There were other violent songs sung by the same fans towards Real Madrid and the club's fans.
Ramos scored 37 minutes into the game and someone threw a lighter at the Real Madrid captain without it hitting him. The lighter was picked up by an Osasuna player and thrown off the field.
There were also song against Roman Zozulya, the Albacete player, similar to those directed at him during the Rayo Vallecano game, which was suspended at half-time. A speaker made an announcement asking for respect.
At the Benito Villamarín, fans insulted a young fan wearing a Sevilla shirt and he had to leave the area accompanied by the police. There were also objects thrown and abuse directed at the referee after he sent of Nabil Fekir in the second half. Clement Lenglet was the subject of abuse too when he was sent off.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA 1 - 0 ESPANYOL Barcelona player ratings vs Espanyol as Suárez secures win
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: When does Trump want schools to reopen?
- Man City 5-0 Newcastle Mahrez goal sees Man City break new ground in Premier League
- World Cup 2022 World Cup 2022: environmentally friendly vehicles for the fans
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Trump says a second package will come "very soon"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho tells Spurs players that attitude "is non-negotiable"