Real Madrid: LaLiga report "Die Ramos" songs at Osasuna game
There were also objects thrown after Ramos scored against Osasuna while the Real Betis vs Barcelona game was mentioned in the report as well.
Offensive chants have been reported to the Competition Committee after Sergio Ramos recieved abuse during the Osasuna vs Real Madrid game on Sunday. The Real Betis vs Barcelona was also reported for the throwing of objects and other incidents.
Around 400 fans should "Die, Ramos" during the game in Pamplona. There were other violent songs sung by the same fans towards Real Madrid and the club's fans.
Ramos scored 37 minutes into the game and someone threw a lighter at the Real Madrid captain without it hitting him. The lighter was picked up by an Osasuna player and thrown off the field.
There were also song against Roman Zozulya, the Albacete player, similar to those directed at him during the Rayo Vallecano game, which was suspended at half-time. A speaker made an announcement asking for respect.
At the Benito Villamarín, fans insulted a young fan wearing a Sevilla shirt and he had to leave the area accompanied by the police. There were also objects thrown and abuse directed at the referee after he sent of Nabil Fekir in the second half. Clement Lenglet was the subject of abuse too when he was sent off.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Can you drink alcohol after taking a covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPICS 100 days until Tokyo games: Spitz urges Olympics to allow 'rightful opportunity to speak out'
- OLYMPICS Dibaba: Olympics would be "more comfortable" if athletes were vaccinated before Tokyo
- MLB MLB round-up: Dream start to MLB career continues for Baddoo, Giolioto-Bieber will be one to watch for years
- US POLICING Former Minnesota police officer to be charged with manslaughter for the killing of Daunte Wright
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes