Inter Milan identify replacement for Lautaro Martínez
The Italian press claim Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is set to join Inter Milan. The Arsenal forward hasn't renewed and could replace Lautaro Martínez.
Romelu Lukaku could have a new strike partner next season. Lautaro Martínez is being tracked by Real Madrid and in particularly by Barcelona after it mereged he could leave Milan in July for 111 million euros.
If Lautaro does leave this summer, La Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Inter Milan have already decided on who will replace him - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Gabonese forward, who was linked with a move away from Arsenal during last month's transfer window, still hasn't renewed with the Gunners and his contract will expire in June 2021. It is looking increasingly likely that his will be Aubameyang's last summer is north London.
This season has been a bittersweet one for Aubameyang. He has been perfoming well (he's scored 14 goals in 23 Premier League games, 16 in all competitions) but that has been in marked contrast to the team, who are mid-table with just 31 points - 10 points off the Champions League qualifying positions.
Aubameyang has a market value of 70 million euros although that figure could drop if Arsenal are under pressure to cash in before he is able to leave on a free.
Manchester United's Chong
Apart from Aubameyang, another option in consideration is Manchester United's Tahith Chong. The Dutch forward is under contract with United until June but looks headed for the Giuseppe Meazza on a free transfer.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week