Neymar angers PSG by attending Düsseldorf fashion event
The Brazilian striker who is a doubt for next week's Champions League game in Dortmund was in Düsseldorf for a fashion event.
Neymar, once again has crossed swords with PSG bosses, this time after going to German city Düsseldorf for a photo session for clothing brand 'Replay' despite being injured. "What game is Neymar playing?" ask 'Le Parisien' after the striker's latest off-field incident.
Just four days before one of the biggest game in the season for the Ligue 1 side as they face Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League Round of 16, the Brazilian player, had no qualms about flying to Düsseldorf for a fashion event organised by German fashion outlet Peek & Cloppenburg with the player's decision to attend being far from well received in Paris.
PSG club officials are annoyed that the striker deemed that the publicity trip was of a higher priority than rehabilitation on his injury with the forward ruled out of the Ligue 1 game against Amiens this week-end and a major doubt for the UCL class with PSG boss Tuchel stating that he could not 100% guarantee Neymar playing next week.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYS PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US
- GEORGE FLOYD DEATH George Floyd autopsy: no sign of traumatic asphyxia or strangling
- BUNDESLIGA Havertz’s goal-scoring form puts him in Bundesliga record books
- LALIGA La Liga clubs free to start full training from Monday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kompany turns down offer to be Guardiola's assistant at Manchester City
- CORONAVIRUS New York state reopening: which shops, business and offices can open in phase 2?