Real Madrid: Reinier to be unveiled on Tuesday - LaSexta
Reinier Jesus is set to arrive in Spain this weekend, before being officially presented by Real Madrid on Tuesday.
January signing Reinier Jesus is to be unveiled by Real Madrid at the Bernabéu on Tuesday, the Spanish television channel La Sexta has reported.
The 30m-euro signing from Flamengo is now free to make the move to Spain, having been on international duty for much of the past month as a result of Brazil Under-23s' involvement in the South American Olympic qualifying tournament.
Real Madrid eager to give Reinier star treatment
Although he will initially play for Madrid's 'B' team, Castilla, Reinier is a signing causing great excitement at Los Blancos, and - as AS revealed this week - the club are keen to put on a presentation that reflects their belief in his star potential.
Reinier and family to touch down in Spain on Saturday
Reinier and his family are due to arrive in Madrid on Saturday, with the midfielder then expected to start training with Raúl González Blanco's Castilla squad on Monday. The teenager is to wear the number 19 shirt for Madrid's second team.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss