PSG held as Amiens last-gasp goal shares eight
It was an eventful game for the Parisien champions as they fought back from 3-0 down to lead as the game went into the final seconds. Then...
Paris Saint-Germain and Amiens played out an incredible game at the Stade de la Licorne on Saturday afternoon, with both teams getting on the scoresheet four times. And after being 3-0 down in the first half, Ander Herrera began the comeback with a goal that ensure PSG equalled the Ligue 1 record for goals in consecutive away matches.
PSG's away goals record in eight-goal thriller
Herrera's goal was the 32nd straight game on their travels against Amiens, which meant Thomas Tuchel's team moved level with the record, which they now jointly hold with Sedan, who went on a 32-match steak of scoring in top-flight away matches between November 1957 and August 1959.
The last time PSG failed to score in a Ligue 1 away game was when they drew 0-0 at Caen in May 2018.
Nothing to see here— AS English (@English_AS) February 15, 2020
Amiens - PSG
Amiens had rushed into a shock lead after Serhou Guirassy, Gael Kakuta and Fousseni Diabate all struck in scored for the hosts. After Herrera's goal in the 44th minute, three more from the visitors - two for Nianzou Tanguy Kouassi and one for Mauro Icardi - appeared to have given PSG the win. But a late, late strike from Guirassy levelled things out.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...