Barça set to opt for black and gold for 2020/21 away kit
The Catalan club's proposed away kit for next season was filtered by online shirt specialists footyheadlines.com
Online football kit specialists Footy Headlines have revealed what is set to be FC Barcelona's away kit for the 2020-21 season with the Camp Nou outfit set to sport a totally black kit on away games with a clash of colours.
Black kits have been used by kit supplier Nike back in the 2011-12 and 2013-14 seasons with a positive reaction from Barça supporters around the world.
One of the key design features on this filtered design is the decision to maintain the club crest in the gold colour rather than opt for the traditional multi coloured official crest that incorporates the Catalan and Saint George cross along with the navy and burgundy club colours on a gold backing.
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"