Barça set to opt for black and gold for 2020/21 away kit
The Catalan club's proposed away kit for next season was filtered by online shirt specialists footyheadlines.com
Online football kit specialists Footy Headlines have revealed what is set to be FC Barcelona's away kit for the 2020-21 season with the Camp Nou outfit set to sport a totally black kit on away games with a clash of colours.
Black kits have been used by kit supplier Nike back in the 2011-12 and 2013-14 seasons with a positive reaction from Barça supporters around the world.
One of the key design features on this filtered design is the decision to maintain the club crest in the gold colour rather than opt for the traditional multi coloured official crest that incorporates the Catalan and Saint George cross along with the navy and burgundy club colours on a gold backing.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections