Courtois: "We’ve lost points that are worth a lot at home”
The Belgian keeper spoke to the media after Los Blancos disappointingly dropped points following a late Celta equaliser at the Bernabéu on Sunday night.
Thibaut Courtois expressed his frustration in a flash interview with Spanish broadcaster Movistar as Real Madrid dropped precious points at home against Celta Vigo, who found a late equaliser through Santi Mina.
Courtios: It was a difficult game
Feelings after game: "Angry because we conceded a [second] goal. It was a difficult game because they started by scoring a goal early on. They defended well with 11 men and then I made a good save to keep the score at 0-1. Then in the second half, we scored two fast goals but in the end we’ve lost points that are worth a lot at home.”
Celta's late equaliser: "We defended well but Denis [Suarez] made a good turn and made space for Santi Mina, who put the ball away well. It's two points lost today and that leaves a bad taste in the mouth.”
Return of Hazard: "Little by little he will find his rhythm after almost three months out. Surely he will get better and help us against Levante.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"