Courtois: "We’ve lost points that are worth a lot at home”
The Belgian keeper spoke to the media after Los Blancos disappointingly dropped points following a late Celta equaliser at the Bernabéu on Sunday night.
Thibaut Courtois expressed his frustration in a flash interview with Spanish broadcaster Movistar as Real Madrid dropped precious points at home against Celta Vigo, who found a late equaliser through Santi Mina.
Courtios: It was a difficult game
Feelings after game: "Angry because we conceded a [second] goal. It was a difficult game because they started by scoring a goal early on. They defended well with 11 men and then I made a good save to keep the score at 0-1. Then in the second half, we scored two fast goals but in the end we’ve lost points that are worth a lot at home.”
Celta's late equaliser: "We defended well but Denis [Suarez] made a good turn and made space for Santi Mina, who put the ball away well. It's two points lost today and that leaves a bad taste in the mouth.”
Return of Hazard: "Little by little he will find his rhythm after almost three months out. Surely he will get better and help us against Levante.”
Te recomendamos en English
- India news Indian schools and colleges remain closed but children are expected to study at home
- US EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS $400 employment benefit: how long will it last?
- Haaland says Dortmund boy wonder Moukoko is 'a lot better than I was'
- World Cup 2022 Work continuing non-stop at Lusail Stadium, host of the World Cup final 2022
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern hopeful on new Alaba deal; want fair price for Thiago
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid change plan and want Dani Ceballos to return