Fernando Torres to watch Atlético-Liverpool from the VIP suite at the Metropolitano
El Niño is one of the guests to have been invited by Atlético to watch Tuesday's Champions League tie between the two clubs he played for.
Fernando Torres will be at the Wanda Metropolitano to savour tomorrow's Champions League meeting between Atlético and Liverpool. El Niño, a legend who is loved by supporters from both clubs, has been invited to watch the game from the VIP suite at the Metropolitano. Torres knows how important this tie is to both of his former clubs and has preferred top remain out of the media spotlight in the days running up to the game. Nevertheless he has accepted an offer from Atlético to attend the game at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Fernando Torres, a regular at the Metropolitano
Fernando Torres frequently turns up to watch Atlético's home games - he usually takes his son along to the match. But he always keeps a low profile and prefers to watch the game discreetly and without drawing any attention to himself. El Niño follows Atleti closely and like to know how the team is performing - however this particular Champions League game will be very different for him...
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Celebrating America inauguration concert & event: schedule, artists, singers & line-up
- FORTNITE Fortnite Pelé Cup: times & how to get his emote and new soccer skins for free
- MLS USMNT Henry Wingo is transferred to Ferencvaros TC
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is an EIP card and how do I get one?
- NFL SUPER BOWL 2021 Have Packers, Bills, Chiefs & Buccaneers ever been in or won a Super Bowl?
- US NEWS $15 per hour minimum wage: who has supported and who has criticized the proposal?