Fernando Torres to watch Atlético-Liverpool from the VIP suite at the Metropolitano
El Niño is one of the guests to have been invited by Atlético to watch Tuesday's Champions League tie between the two clubs he played for.
Fernando Torres will be at the Wanda Metropolitano to savour tomorrow's Champions League meeting between Atlético and Liverpool. El Niño, a legend who is loved by supporters from both clubs, has been invited to watch the game from the VIP suite at the Metropolitano. Torres knows how important this tie is to both of his former clubs and has preferred top remain out of the media spotlight in the days running up to the game. Nevertheless he has accepted an offer from Atlético to attend the game at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Fernando Torres, a regular at the Metropolitano
Fernando Torres frequently turns up to watch Atlético's home games - he usually takes his son along to the match. But he always keeps a low profile and prefers to watch the game discreetly and without drawing any attention to himself. El Niño follows Atleti closely and like to know how the team is performing - however this particular Champions League game will be very different for him...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?