Inter Miami’s stadium is ready to host Los Angeles Galaxy
David Beckham’s new franchise suffered a couple of setbacks over the past few days but the stadium will be ready for their season debut.
Inter Miami is pretty much ready to make their season debut against Los Angeles Galaxy on March 14th for the 25th season of the Major League Soccer. David Beckham’s franchise stadium is ready to host the first game and the squad is now complete with the signing of Rodolfo Pizarro who has already scored the first goal in the team’s history.
Diego Alonso’s team hosted their first game at the Lockhart stadium last week and lost 2-1 to Philadelphia Union, with Pizarro scoring. Now they have two more weeks to find their best starting 11 prior to the beginning of the 2020 MLS season when they host Chicharito and the LA Galaxy with a sold out crowd.
The Major League Soccer Twitter account posted a video on Monday confirming that the constructions of the Lockhart stadium were now completely finished and ready to host their fans for their debut on March 14th.
Beginning of the season
Inter Miami will play their first match on March 1st when they visit LAFC at the Banc of California stadium. A win against the current winner of the Supporters Shield will be an energy boost for Inter Miami ahead of their first season. They will play a number of road games and finally host LA Galaxy on March 14th with their new fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end