PSG's Icardi could move to Juventus, suggests his agent
Wanda Nara does not know what the future holds for Inter forward Mauro Icardi, who is on loan at PSG.
Mauro Icardi's agent and wife Wanda Nara does not know if the Paris Saint-Germain loanee will remain in the French capital or return to parent club Inter amid links to Juventus.
Icardi: PSG, Inter or Juventus
Icardi is on loan at Ligue 1 champions PSG, who have the option to make the deal permanent for a fee in the region of €70million at the end of the season.
The Argentina international was unwanted by Antonio Conte's Inter heading into the 2019-20 campaign and his move to PSG has yielded 19 goals in all competitions.
Icardi, who has only scored twice in his past 12 appearances, has previously spoken of his willingness to stay at PSG but Nara said she is unsure what the future holds.
"Will Mauro go to Juventus? I really don't know," Nara told Chi magazine.
"I don't know if next season we will return to Milan or Paris. In football you never know.
"He will choose and we will follow him. It's difficult for you to argue because I know Mauro very well and I know exactly what he wants as a footballer and what makes him feel good as a man.
"I will follow him in his choices as wife and as his agent for extra security."
Icardi was an unused substitute as PSG lost 2-1 to Borussia Dortmund in the opening leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on Tuesday.
Ligue 1 leaders PSG and Icardi host 10th-placed Bordeaux in Paris on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end