Real Madrid: Adama Traoré says his door is open to move
The former Barcelona player is now impressing in the Premier League with Wolves and speaking with Spanish media has repeated his interest in LaLiga move.
Wolverhampton Wanderers' winger Adama Traoré has reiterated his openness to returning to his former club Barcelona or, indeed, their bitter rivals, Real Madrid.
Traoré's door open to Madrid
“It wouldn't be a problem for me [if Madrid called], I don't close my door to anything," Traoré stated to Spanish newspaper, La Vanguardia. "Right now I am very happy where I am, the team and the people are fantastic.
"Being in Europe is a new stage for us and the physiotherapists work incredibly hard on ensuring our recovery [between the extra games]. Offers from Madrid or Barça will come when they come, but my mentality is to continue growing as a player."
The Spaniard also repeated statements that he previously gave about having no lingering issues following a bad departure from the Catalan side, and also that his size is more to do with genetics than working out in the gym.
Asked whether Wolves were favourites going into their Europa League tie with Espanyol, Traoré said:
"We have a great opponent ahead of us; the challenge is exciting. The favourite tag is put on by others. Our mentality is to fight for 90 minutes."
Traoré also made it clear that he is hoping to get the call-up from Spanish manager ahead of this summer's European Championships.
Te recomendamos en English
- bundesliga George Floyd protests in Bundesliga will go unpunished, confirms DFB
- BARCELONA Concern at Barcelona as Messi trains alone
- REAL MADRID Casillas reveals what he said to Sergio Ramos after Real Madrid won La Décima in Lisbon
- Atlético Atlético Madrid assistant German 'Mono' Burgos to leave the club
- George Floyd Los Angeles curfew today, 3 June: time, when it starts and when it ends
- George Floyd George Floyd: Charges increased against Derek Chauvin to 2nd degree murder