Abidal: "Problem with Messi? I've learned a lot of things during the past few days"
Barcelona's Technical Secretary admitted that he was at fault after being put straight by Leo Messi and said: “Internal issues have to be resolved internally".
Barcelona's Technical Secretary Éric Abidal presented new signing Martin Braithwaite as a player “with a lot of experience, with characteristics which are different to what we have in attack, he will bring us extra strength and he has a lot of potencial”, adding, “We have a lot of belief in his talent, as he will make a bigger contribution here and be decisive for us, even though he'll only be playing in LaLiga”.
Abidal was inevitably asked about his relationship with Leo Messi, following his veiled accusations about the team during the Valverde era which Messi responded to: “I've learned a lot of things during the past few days. “Internal issues have to be resolved internally and not through the media”.
As for the short squad Setién has to face the rest of the season with just 17 players available, Abidal said: “I'm sure this is a situation that the club hasn't been in very often. We can't control players who want to go out on loan like Aleñá's case. I'm sure we have a team which can compete in both LaLiga and the Champions League. We also have talented young players who Setién is counting on. On that note, we'll see what happens”.
Te recomendamos en English
- Buccaneers 31-26 Packers NFL Playoffs: Buccaneers 31-26 result: Brady going to 10th Super Bowl
- NFL How many times has Tom Brady played the Super Bowl?
- NFL Buccaneers 31-26 Packers NFL Playoffs results, summary: NFC Championship Game
- US NEWS $3,000-per-child: what is Biden's new pandemic proposal?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Second stimulus check: how to use IRS tracker tool
- WHITE HOUSE What is Joe Biden changing in the Oval Office makeover?