Barcelona: Thumbs-up for 20/21 Nike kits as squad gets first look
Nike representatives were at Barça's training ground this week to show the players the three kits they'll be wearing in the 2020/21 season.
Nike representatives were at Barcelona's training ground on Wednesday to show the players the kits they'll be wearing next season, the Catalonia-based daily Mundo Deportivo has reported.
MD adds that some members of Quique Setién's squad also posed for a photo shoot in the new strips, details of which have been leaked by the specialist website www.footyheadlines.com.
👕| All jerseys from FC Barcelona for the next season 2020/21— +Barça 🅙 (@plusbarca_) October 9, 2019
– Which one do you like the most? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/DxZ6NdaEjb
New Barcelona home shirt set to feature yellow stripes
Having kitted the LaLiga giants out in an unusual, checkerboard design this season, Nike's 2020/21 Barça home shirt is set to revert to the club's traditional stripes.
However, it appears that the sportswear giant is to include a striking yellow line between each stripe, with the colour also used for the collar and sleeve trim.
2020/21 kit gets positive response from Barcelona squad
"In the main, the new kit went down well with the players," MD revealed.
Barcelona also set to wear black and pink
Barça's away kit is expected to be black with gold detailings, while their third strip looks like it will follow the same template and feature a pink/black colour scheme.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end