Barcelona want City's Bernardo Silva as Madrid eye Camavinga
Barcelona are looking at possible reinforcements for next season from Pep Guardiola's side while Madrid are weighing a bid for €70m rated Rennes teenager.
Manchester City's Champions League ban could have some serious consequences.
While City are planning to appeal UEFA's two-season suspension from European competition after an investigation found the club broke financial fair play regulations, rivals are circling.
City's stars are reportedly attracting interest from far and wide.
Barcelona keen on City's Silva
• Barca want Bernardo— Duncan Castles (@DuncanCastles) February 21, 2020
• Sterling flirts with Madrid
• Could Man City's ban affect integrity of Premier League?
• Nation-state clubs: PSG/UEFA executive charged by Swiss prosecutors
• Barca bypass the window
• Lampard vs Mourinho
• Letters to Jurgenhttps://t.co/wXJLUiNjLS pic.twitter.com/IsOF7fJnWP
LaLiga champions Barcelona are targeting Manchester City star Bernardo Silva, according to the Transfer Window Podcast.
The report comes following City's Champions League suspension handed down to the Premier League giants by UEFA.
Real Madrid ready to test Rennes resolve over Camavinga
- Reports in Spain say Real Madrid are ready to make a move for Rennes teenager Eduardo Camavinga. The 17-year-old has starred for the Ligue 1 outfit and is reportedly valued at €70million.
- Paul Pogba has also been linked to Madrid but Goal claims he could be offered a new contract by Manchester United, who expect the Frenchman to leave at the end of the season. Former club Juventus are also reportedly tracking the midfielder.
- Paris Saint-Germain are looking to either Juventus head coach Maurizio Sarri or Massimiliano Allegri amid uncertainty over the future of Thomas Tuchel, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport.
- Lille defender Gabriel is being monitored by Arsenal, Everton, PSG and now Leicester City, according to Le10 Sport.
- The Mirror says Arsenal are set to raise transfer funds through the sale of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and potentially Matteo Guendouzi as the Gunners eye Valencia's Carlos Soler and RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?
- CORONAVIRUS Walt Disney World Resort to reopen: dates, safety measures