Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
The Juventus striker scored in his 1,000th game as a professional footballer in the Serie A game against SPAL on Saturday evening.
Cristiano scored for Juventus in his 1,000th game as a professional footballer. The Portuguese striker landed the opener in the first half of the Serie A game against SPAL as Sarri's side look to move four clear of Inter Milan, who play Sampdoria on Sunday night.
The 35-year-old also set another mark as he scored in his 11th game in a row. He has now scored 21 goals in 21 Serie A games this season.
Gabriel Batitutsa also scored in 11 games in a row but he only scored 13 goals during that run. Quagliarella also managed the same feat last season but he only scored 14. Ronaldo has scored 16 in those 11 games.
The run started back in November when he scored against Sassuolo. Since then, Lazio, Udinese, Sampdoria, Cagliari, Parma, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Hellas Verona have been victims of his ruthless nature in front of goal.
Ronaldo recently said that Kylian Mbappé 'is the future and the present' but it's obvious that the former Real Madrid attacker still has plenty of goals left in him.
He has scored 24 in 29 games in total this season for the league leaders.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...