Liam Gallagher mocks UEFA after Man City beat Real Madrid
The former Oasis frontman and Manchester City fan had been angry at the UEFA ban handed down to Pep Guardiola's side and continued his tirade after the match.
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher launched a tirade against UEFA ahead of the Champions League match between Pep Guardiola’s side and Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid at the Bernabéu on Wednesday evening, calling the European governing body “mafia” after the two-year ban handed down to the Premier League club for alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play regulations.
Gallagher is a regular at the Etihad Stadium and was ejected from the Bernabéu when the sides met in the group stage of the 2012-13 Champions League but has not confirmed whether he will attend the game on Wednesday.
MCFC FUCK UEFA MAFIA CMON YOU KNOW LG x— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) February 26, 2020
However, the singer took time out to voice his opinion of UEFA in a tweet ahead of the first leg at the Bernabéu, where Guardiola and Zidane meet for the first time in competitive action as managers.
Gallagher reacts to City's win over Real Madrid
Gallagher then tweeted at the end of Manchester City's historic 1-2 win at the Bernabéu. returning to his UEFA theme:
Kiss my blue arse UEFA cunts LGx— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) February 26, 2020
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football