Liam Gallagher mocks UEFA after Man City beat Real Madrid
The former Oasis frontman and Manchester City fan had been angry at the UEFA ban handed down to Pep Guardiola's side and continued his tirade after the match.
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher launched a tirade against UEFA ahead of the Champions League match between Pep Guardiola’s side and Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid at the Bernabéu on Wednesday evening, calling the European governing body “mafia” after the two-year ban handed down to the Premier League club for alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play regulations.
Gallagher is a regular at the Etihad Stadium and was ejected from the Bernabéu when the sides met in the group stage of the 2012-13 Champions League but has not confirmed whether he will attend the game on Wednesday.
MCFC FUCK UEFA MAFIA CMON YOU KNOW LG x— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) February 26, 2020
However, the singer took time out to voice his opinion of UEFA in a tweet ahead of the first leg at the Bernabéu, where Guardiola and Zidane meet for the first time in competitive action as managers.
Gallagher reacts to City's win over Real Madrid
Gallagher then tweeted at the end of Manchester City's historic 1-2 win at the Bernabéu. returning to his UEFA theme:
Kiss my blue arse UEFA cunts LGx— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) February 26, 2020
Te recomendamos en English
- Ronaldo makes history to keep Pirlo believing in Juve's Scudetto chances
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: updates on relief bill Senate negotiation
- 2021 Tax Filing Tax Return 2021: how long does it take to get refund? Expected dates
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 When will the IRS send out the enhanced Child Tax Credit?
- 2021 Tax Filing How to claim a stimulus check from the IRS on a 2020 tax return
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live