Liam Gallagher mocks UEFA after Man City beat Real Madrid
The former Oasis frontman and Manchester City fan had been angry at the UEFA ban handed down to Pep Guardiola's side and continued his tirade after the match.
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher launched a tirade against UEFA ahead of the Champions League match between Pep Guardiola’s side and Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid at the Bernabéu on Wednesday evening, calling the European governing body “mafia” after the two-year ban handed down to the Premier League club for alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play regulations.
Gallagher is a regular at the Etihad Stadium and was ejected from the Bernabéu when the sides met in the group stage of the 2012-13 Champions League but has not confirmed whether he will attend the game on Wednesday.
MCFC FUCK UEFA MAFIA CMON YOU KNOW LG x— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) February 26, 2020
However, the singer took time out to voice his opinion of UEFA in a tweet ahead of the first leg at the Bernabéu, where Guardiola and Zidane meet for the first time in competitive action as managers.
Gallagher reacts to City's win over Real Madrid
Gallagher then tweeted at the end of Manchester City's historic 1-2 win at the Bernabéu. returning to his UEFA theme:
Kiss my blue arse UEFA cunts LGx— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) February 26, 2020
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online