Camacho says he would never doubt Zidane as Madrid manager
The former Real Madrid player and manager, Camacho, says Zidane is still qualified to manage the club and that the Clásico on Sunday will heat things up.
José Antonio Camacho, former Real Madrid player and manager, says he "would not doubt" Zinedine Zidane and says the French man has given the club stability along with incredible success in the Champions League.
Camacho was speaking after the Manchester City defeat on Wednesday night when goals by Gabriel Jesus and Kevin de Bruyne overturned a 1-0 lead after Isco scored for the home side. "It's true that they're fighting an uphill battle and now they have to go to Manchester and be brave," he said.
"Ramos foul happens because he doesn't go to ground," he said. "I don't know what VAR is for. It's a massive mess because the whole world is protesting against it. One thing is moving it with a remote control on the telly and another watching it direct. There are lots of fouls that are nothing and the slow motion shows something else."
Speaking on the Clásico, Camacho said: "It's a game that can heat things up. I think that Real Madrid, until the very last kick, have a chance. I would not doubt Zidane because he has given them stability and has the ability to be the Real Madrid manager. You have to take a look back and see the Champions Leagues. You can't always be the best team."
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby