Real Madrid contact Dortmund over Haaland, PSG want Koulibaly
Real Madrid have noticed that Erling Braut Haaland could provide a solution to the team's lack of goals following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Everyone wants a piece of Erling Haaland.
The Norwegian teenager has taken Europe by storm this season. First with Salzburg and now with Borussia Dortmund.
And the Dortmunf striker's exploits have reportedly alerted Real Madrid.
Madrid start Haaland process
Real Madrid have held talks with Borussia Dortmund over the signing of star striker Erling Haaland, according to reports in Spain.
Haaland has enjoyed a record-breaking start to life at Bundesliga outfit Dortmund after arriving from Salzburg in January, having turned down Manchester United.
But the 19-year-old's time with Dortmund could be brief as LaLiga giants Madrid reportedly circle amid their goalscoring woes.
PSG eye Napoli's Koulibaly
#PSG are interested in Kalidou #Koulibaly for the summer. First talks between #Leonardo and his agent (Fali Ramadani). He could replace ThiagoSilva, if Al Khelaifi will not extend the brazilian’s contract. #Napoli to sell KK ask €100-110M at least. #transfers— Nicolò Schira (@NicoSchira) February 27, 2020
- La Gazzetta Dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira claims Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. With veteran centre-back Thiago Silva out of contract at the end of the season and facing an uncertain future, Ligue 1 champions PSG are set to turn to Koulibaly, who has been linked to the likes of United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham. Napoli are reportedly set to demand at least €100-110million.
- Madrid are also reportedly interested in Koulibaly, while El Desmarque says Zinedine Zidane is tracking Inter defender Milan Skriniar.
- Tottenham are monitoring Manchester United defender and Roma loanee Chris Smalling, reports Calciomercato. Roma want to sign Smalling permanently.
- According to Football Insider, City have identified Everton defender Mason Holgate as a primary transfer target. Pep Guardiola is determined to bolster his defensive options after an injury-plagued season.
- Inter forward Lautaro Martínez is wanted by LaLiga champions Barcelona but Madrid are ready to go head-to-head with their rivals for the Argentina star, according to Mundo Deportivo.
- Milan are eyeing a move for Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul at season's end, reports Schira.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?