Real Madrid - Barcelona
Barcelona Clasico squad: Jordi Alba gives Setién a boost
The Spain international defender has been declared fit to play after a hamstring issue. Messi, Griezmann and Braithwaite are expected to start together.
FC Barcelona have announced their squad for Sunday’s El Clásico against Real Madrid at the Bernabéu with Jordi Alba handing Quique Setién a fitness boost after recovering from a hamstring injury. Gerard Piqué is also available after turning an ankle in the Champions League draw with Napoli in midweek, giving the Barça boss more options at the back than he had hoped for, which means no place for Barça B defender Ronald Aráujo, who has been included in Setién’s last two squads.
In midfield, Setién has his full complement of Frenkie de Jong, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arturo Vidal and Arthur, which means Riqui Puig also drops back down to Barça B this weekend.
In attack, as well as habitual youth teamer Ansu Fati, Setién has included Barça B striker Alex Collado with Leo Messi, Antoine Griezmann and Martin Braithwaite expected to start as a triumvirate up front after the Dane’s eye-catching cameo against Eibar on his debut.
Barcelona squad for Real Madrid
Keepers: Ter Stegen, Neto.
Defenders: Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Lenglet, Alba, Júnior.
Midfielders: Rakitic, Arthur, De Jong, Vidal, Busquets.
Forwards: Messi, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Collado, Fati.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment