LAFC vs Inter Miami: How and where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how to watch Inter Miami's MLS debut as they travel to face LAFC at the Banc of California Stadium on Sunday March 1st, 2020, at 23:30 CET.
The day has arrived...after years of planning, preparation, choosing a club logo, club colours, manager and playing staff, David Beckham's Inter Miami will finally play their first MLS fixture in the opening weekend of the 25th anniversary of the league.
Recent history has been kind to new franchises entering the world of Major League Soccer with LAFC reaching the semi-final of MLS Cup last season and Atlanta United who, in their short live in MLS have already scooped a US Open Cup (2019) along with the 2018 MLS Cup.
Mexican Rodolfo Pizarro who moved to Miami from Monterrey is the big name at the new franchise with plenty of other big name European stars linked with a move to Beckham's new club, with that of Edinson Cavani being high of the 'likely to' candidates.
What time does LAFC vs Inter Miami kick off where you are?
The 2020 MLS week 1 fixture between LAFC and Inter Miami will kick off at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles on Sunday March 1st, 2020, at 23:30 CET.
That’s 22:30 in the UK, 01:30 in Doha (March 2nd) and 17:30 in New York.
Where can I watch LAFC vs Inter Miami?
No matter where you are in the world, you can see what channel the MLS clash is available on here. Online viewing may be available via the media outlets in question and their respective IOS/Android application.
UK: Sky Sports
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona's squad redesign needs to start taking shape now
- International football Zlatan facing possible FIFA ban over links to Malta betting firm
- Manchester United Solskjaer suggests Old Trafford banners to blame for home form
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Pfizer, Moderna and J&J/Janssen: who can get each, side effects, doses
- US Policing Why were no charges brought against the police officer who shot Jacob Blake?
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes