Vinicius becomes youngest El Clásico scorer this century
The Brazilian striker found the net in the 71st minute of Sunday's El Clasico with his goal instrumental in helping Zidane's side to secure maximum points.
At the age of 19 years and 233 days, Brazilian winger Vinícius Júnior has become the youngest player to score in an El Clásico clash this century.
Despite some poor decision making in the first half, the Brazilian latched onto a Toni Kroos through ball in the 71st minute and rifled the ball past Ter Stegen in the Barcelona goal (with the help of a slight deflection from Barcelona defender Gerard Pique). The teenager breaks the record previously held by Lionel Messi in March 2007 who scored at the age of 19 years and 259 days).
Real Madrid secured a 2-0 win over FC Barcelona with substitute Mariano Diaz adding to the Vinicius strike with an added time second for 'Los Blancos' to regain top spot in LaLiga.
Te recomendamos en English
- Granada vs Real Madrid Granada vs Real Madrid: How and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- GRANADA 1-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings after 2-1 victory over Granada
- Coronavirus South Africa curfew: how to get permit to travel for work
- Coronavirus Lockdown in Pune: dates and restrictions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: McConnell gives date for Senate debate to begin