Vinicius becomes youngest El Clásico scorer this century
The Brazilian striker found the net in the 71st minute of Sunday's El Clasico with his goal instrumental in helping Zidane's side to secure maximum points.
At the age of 19 years and 233 days, Brazilian winger Vinícius Júnior has become the youngest player to score in an El Clásico clash this century.
Despite some poor decision making in the first half, the Brazilian latched onto a Toni Kroos through ball in the 71st minute and rifled the ball past Ter Stegen in the Barcelona goal (with the help of a slight deflection from Barcelona defender Gerard Pique). The teenager breaks the record previously held by Lionel Messi in March 2007 who scored at the age of 19 years and 259 days).
Real Madrid secured a 2-0 win over FC Barcelona with substitute Mariano Diaz adding to the Vinicius strike with an added time second for 'Los Blancos' to regain top spot in LaLiga.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby