Gareth Bale absent in Real Madrid's Clásico victory photo
Real Madrid's players posed for a group photo after beating Barcelona in El Clásico but where was Bale?. Courtois, Vinicius and Valverde were also missing.
Real Madrid's players celebrated their victory in Sunday's Clásico by posing for a group photo which Isco later posted on Instagram. The midfielder captioned the photo in English: "The Squad". The majority of the Madrid squad feature in the image - however, they were some notable absentees: Fede Valverde, Courtois, Carvajal, Vinicius, Toni Fuidias... and Gareth Bale. Bale was an unused sub, spending the whole game on the bench and didn't appear in the post-match photo with his team mates.
Double celebration for Real Madrid trio
Isco, Lucas Vázquez and Benzema posed with commemorative shirts to celebrate their respective 200th, 300th and 500th games for Madrid. They were joined by Toni Kroos, Mariano, Militao, Casemiro, Areola, Marcelo, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Modric, Mendy, Rodrygo (who was suspended for the match), injured players Hazard and Asensio together with two players who were left out of the list for technical decision, Jovic and Brahim Díaz.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?