Gareth Bale absent in Real Madrid's Clásico victory photo
Real Madrid's players posed for a group photo after beating Barcelona in El Clásico but where was Bale?. Courtois, Vinicius and Valverde were also missing.
Real Madrid's players celebrated their victory in Sunday's Clásico by posing for a group photo which Isco later posted on Instagram. The midfielder captioned the photo in English: "The Squad". The majority of the Madrid squad feature in the image - however, they were some notable absentees: Fede Valverde, Courtois, Carvajal, Vinicius, Toni Fuidias... and Gareth Bale. Bale was an unused sub, spending the whole game on the bench and didn't appear in the post-match photo with his team mates.
Double celebration for Real Madrid trio
Isco, Lucas Vázquez and Benzema posed with commemorative shirts to celebrate their respective 200th, 300th and 500th games for Madrid. They were joined by Toni Kroos, Mariano, Militao, Casemiro, Areola, Marcelo, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Modric, Mendy, Rodrygo (who was suspended for the match), injured players Hazard and Asensio together with two players who were left out of the list for technical decision, Jovic and Brahim Díaz.
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?