Gareth Bale absent in Real Madrid's Clásico victory photo
Real Madrid's players posed for a group photo after beating Barcelona in El Clásico but where was Bale?. Courtois, Vinicius and Valverde were also missing.
Real Madrid's players celebrated their victory in Sunday's Clásico by posing for a group photo which Isco later posted on Instagram. The midfielder captioned the photo in English: "The Squad". The majority of the Madrid squad feature in the image - however, they were some notable absentees: Fede Valverde, Courtois, Carvajal, Vinicius, Toni Fuidias... and Gareth Bale. Bale was an unused sub, spending the whole game on the bench and didn't appear in the post-match photo with his team mates.
Double celebration for Real Madrid trio
Isco, Lucas Vázquez and Benzema posed with commemorative shirts to celebrate their respective 200th, 300th and 500th games for Madrid. They were joined by Toni Kroos, Mariano, Militao, Casemiro, Areola, Marcelo, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Modric, Mendy, Rodrygo (who was suspended for the match), injured players Hazard and Asensio together with two players who were left out of the list for technical decision, Jovic and Brahim Díaz.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill