Enzo Zidane becomes forgotten son under Guti at Almería
Enzo Zidane is the only player in the squad yet to make his debut at Almería, where he been completely been overlooked by his father's former Real Madrid team mate, Guti.
José María Gutiérrez has so far completely overlooked Enzo Zidane, the son of his former Real Madrid team mate, Zinedine Zidane.
Enzo is the only player in the Almeria squad that has yet to make his debut, despite the fact that Guti does not have a typical starting XI and has used 16 players since taking over in early January.
The son of the current Real Madrid coach joined the Segunda División club as a last-minute acquisition before the transfer window’s close at the end of January. He has so far been left out of the squad on three of five occasions since arriving at the club and has been an unused substitute in the two remaining games.
Enzo Zidane awaits his opportunity at Almería
The 24-year-old French midfielder was seen as Almería owner Turki Al-Sheikh’s star January signing and was one of seven additions in the January window, with the other six all having featured for Guti at some point. Not even poor results have prompted Guti to give Enzo an opportunity.
The Spanish coach does have a surplus of options in the centre of midfield with Petrovic, De la Hoz, Kaptoum, Aguza, Vada, Coric (injured) and Enzo himself. He has used the first five during the month of February, either from the start or as replacements.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus South Africa to allocate last $2.6 billion of coronavirus stimulus
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $40,000 could be new income limit
- NEYMAR CASE FC Barcelona: CAS dismisses appeal over Neymar move
- WORLD CUP 2022 World Cup stadium, Lusail, shines bright in the middle of the desert
- 2022 WORLD CUP Qatar announces candidacy to host 2027 Asian Cup
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail