Cristiano Ronaldo's mother suffers stroke in Portugal
Dolores Aveiro underwent an urgent operation after suffering a stroke in Portugal and is currently recovering at Doctor Nelio Hospital in Mendonça de Funchal.
Dolores Aveiro, mother of Cristiano Ronaldo, has suffered a stroke this Tuesday morning.
According to Portuguese press reports, she was admitted to Doctor Nelio Hospital in Mendonça de Funchal, Portugal and underwent an urgent operation after falling ill earlier on Tuesday morning.
Ronaldo not present but has been informed
The 65-year-old mother and grandmother is currently in the hospital’s intensive care unit and surrounded by some of her children. Cristiano is not currently present but has been informed of the situation.
Ms. Aveiro is reportedly stable and conscious but they will have to wait between 12 to 24 hours for doctors to evaluate the true extent of the damage.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The mother of the Juventus star has an active presence on social media and as recently as Sunday had uploaded a photo on her Instagram, wishing her two million followers a good day.
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?