Neymar number one 2020-21 season target for Barcelona
FC Barcelona are once again poised to make their move for Brazil and Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar Jr.
PSG striker Neymar is Barcelona's top priority ahead of the 2020-21 season, according to Catalan sports daily Sport.
The cover of Wednesday's Spanish sports daily leads with the headline: "Neymar objective number one".
The Brazil international was heavily linked with a return to the LaLiga giants ahead of this season, but ended up staying at Paris Saint-Germain.
It reports FIFA is also allowing Barcelona to negotiate more strongly with PSG than it did last year.
The Brazilian has scored 16 goals in 20 games in all competitions for PSG this season.
Other stories from the rumour mill
- Staying with PSG and L'Equipe reports the Ligue 1 giants will not release France star Kylian Mbappe, or any of their players including Neymar, to play at the Olympics.
- Harry Kane may be sidelined with a hamstring injury, but his career at Tottenham remains a talking point. The Telegraph reports the forward will consider his future with Spurs at the end of the season as they face another campaign without silverware.
- Jadon Sancho continues to star for Borussia Dortmund and the 19-year-old is already up to 17 goals in all competitions this season. Bild reports the asking price for the England international has risen to £122million (€140m), with Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea said to be interested in the attacker.
- Real Madrid, PSG and Chelsea have already made contact with the agent of Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, according to Italian journalist Nicolo Schira, who says they are ready to offer the 21-year-old an annual salary of €8m.
- Appearing set for a Barcelona exit at the end of the season, Ivan Rakitic recently met with Atletico Madrid representatives, according to Marca.
- With plenty of changes seemingly ahead at Camp Nou, Mundo Deportivo reports Barcelona are in regular contact with the agency of Ferran Torres, the 20-year-old attacker who has caught the eye at Valencia.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYD Police in Miami and New York take the knee for George Floyd
- GEORGE FLOYD Anonymous: who are they and why are they threatening Trump?
- Serie A Tonali: Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and PSG interested in Brescia star
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: what is ANTIFA and who is behind it?
- GEORGE FLOYD | ANONYMOUS Anonymous: Donald Trump and Naomi Campbell named in Epstein ring
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US