Junior Firpo says hand injury didn't happen go-karting
The Barcelona left-back took to Twitter to deny the report that he hurt his left hand during a go-karting session and said it happened at training.
Junior Firpo has denied that he hurt his left hand while go-karting. The Barcelona left-back said there were no erosions or abrasions on his hand and that the injury happened at training.
‘El Club de la mitjanit’ on Catalunya Ràdio reported that the summer signing injured his hand after the Getafe game in a go-karting accident and led to him wearing a bandage on the injured limb.
The players are not allowed to partake in activities that could lead to injury said the report. Firpo's tweet contesting the report says:
"I want to explain that the slight injury that I had on my left hand happened to me at training during the session before the Eibar game at the Ciudad Deportivo in Barcelona. Any other version does not fit into reality."
"There are no erosion or abrasion, simply a bad fall at training like many other times. I believe that there are a lot of thing to speak about in the world of sport without inventing things."
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?