Reinier nets first goals for Real Madrid Castilla
The 18-year-old Brazilian, who joined from Flamengo in January, scored Castilla's first and last goals in the 4-0 win over Coruxo.
New Brazilian signing Reinier has scored his first goals in a Real Madrid shirt.
The promising youngster is currently earning his stripes under Raul at Castilla and scored two goals for the Madrid ‘B’ team on Saturday in the 4-0 win over Coruxo in Segunda B.
In his third game for Castilla since arriving from Flamengo in January, the 18-year-old attacking midfielder opened the scoring after nine minutes, taking advantage of a well-worked layoff from Miguel Baeza to drive a first-time shot passed the Coruxo keeper from close to the penalty spot.
Reinier closes scoring for Castilla
His second, and Castilla's final goal came in injury time when Marvin swung in a pin-point cross from the right. As the ball came in from deep, the young Brazilian was able to get ahead of his marker to tuck the ball into the net from six-yards out.
Second goal for Reinier !!! 🤍 pic.twitter.com/7cPLoPsqMC— Real Madrid Fabrica (@FabricaMadrid) March 7, 2020
His first brace for Raul’s side comes after he scored six goals in 14 appearances for Flamengo last season, despite being just 17 years old.
He now has two goals and one assist after three games for Castilla and will hope to continue impressing in a bid to win a place in the first team under Zinedine Zidane.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC Conor McGregor vs Poirier live online: UFC 257 from Fight Island
- CORONAVIRUS Third stimulus check: update and rundown on Biden's $1.9 trillion relief bill
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever