Reinier nets first goals for Real Madrid Castilla
The 18-year-old Brazilian, who joined from Flamengo in January, scored Castilla's first and last goals in the 4-0 win over Coruxo.
New Brazilian signing Reinier has scored his first goals in a Real Madrid shirt.
The promising youngster is currently earning his stripes under Raul at Castilla and scored two goals for the Madrid ‘B’ team on Saturday in the 4-0 win over Coruxo in Segunda B.
In his third game for Castilla since arriving from Flamengo in January, the 18-year-old attacking midfielder opened the scoring after nine minutes, taking advantage of a well-worked layoff from Miguel Baeza to drive a first-time shot passed the Coruxo keeper from close to the penalty spot.
Reinier closes scoring for Castilla
His second, and Castilla's final goal came in injury time when Marvin swung in a pin-point cross from the right. As the ball came in from deep, the young Brazilian was able to get ahead of his marker to tuck the ball into the net from six-yards out.
Second goal for Reinier !!! 🤍 pic.twitter.com/7cPLoPsqMC— Real Madrid Fabrica (@FabricaMadrid) March 7, 2020
His first brace for Raul’s side comes after he scored six goals in 14 appearances for Flamengo last season, despite being just 17 years old.
He now has two goals and one assist after three games for Castilla and will hope to continue impressing in a bid to win a place in the first team under Zinedine Zidane.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: Tottenham still "trying" to sign players
- REAL MADRID Zidane on Bale, Hazard, Odegaard, Betis, new signings...
- LIVERPOOL Klopp happy to support EFL clubs: “People in a better position should help others”