Reinier nets first goals for Real Madrid Castilla
The 18-year-old Brazilian, who joined from Flamengo in January, scored Castilla's first and last goals in the 4-0 win over Coruxo.
New Brazilian signing Reinier has scored his first goals in a Real Madrid shirt.
The promising youngster is currently earning his stripes under Raul at Castilla and scored two goals for the Madrid ‘B’ team on Saturday in the 4-0 win over Coruxo in Segunda B.
In his third game for Castilla since arriving from Flamengo in January, the 18-year-old attacking midfielder opened the scoring after nine minutes, taking advantage of a well-worked layoff from Miguel Baeza to drive a first-time shot passed the Coruxo keeper from close to the penalty spot.
Reinier closes scoring for Castilla
His second, and Castilla's final goal came in injury time when Marvin swung in a pin-point cross from the right. As the ball came in from deep, the young Brazilian was able to get ahead of his marker to tuck the ball into the net from six-yards out.
Second goal for Reinier !!! 🤍 pic.twitter.com/7cPLoPsqMC— Real Madrid Fabrica (@FabricaMadrid) March 7, 2020
His first brace for Raul’s side comes after he scored six goals in 14 appearances for Flamengo last season, despite being just 17 years old.
He now has two goals and one assist after three games for Castilla and will hope to continue impressing in a bid to win a place in the first team under Zinedine Zidane.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX SEASON When does the IRS start accepting tax returns from filers in 2021? dates and deadlines
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?
- NETFLIX What movies and series are coming and leaving Netflix in February 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Timo Werner and other tasks on Chelsea boss Tuchel's to-do list