Dortmund star Moukoko sets U19 Bundesliga scoring record
The prolific Germany youth international took his U19 Bundesliga tally for Borussia Dortmund to 34 with a double on Sunday, setting a new record.
Borussia Dortmund's 15-year-old prodigy Youssoufa Moukoko set a new Under-19 Bundesliga goalscoring record by taking his tally to 34 on Sunday.
In his 20th league appearance of the season, Moukoko scored a quickfire double late on to steer Dortmund's U19s to a 3-0 victory over Rot-Weiss Oberhausen.
The Germany youth international scored 50 goals in 28 U17 Bundesliga outings in 2018-19, though BVB were unable to retain their title.
Favre set to fast-track Moukoko
He appears set to overtake Nuri Sahin as the club's youngest player in senior football, with the Turkey international having made his Dortmund debut at 16 years, 11 months and one day in August 2005.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford