11 games to decide LaLiga: who Real Madrid and Barça have left
Real Madrid will travel to Anoeta and San Mamés with Getafe playing at the Bernabéu. Barcelona have to play Atlético Madrid and Sevilla.
Real Madrid have handed the top spot in LaLiga back to Barcelona. The loss at Real Betis on Sunday night sees Barça go top with 11 games left to play. Setién's side have a two-point advantage but have a more difficult run-in and a worse goal average too.
They played Atlético on 26 April at the Camp Nou and will visit Sevilla before that on 5 April. Real Madrid's two most difficult games come against Getafe at the Bernabéu and Real Sociedad at the Anoeta. The game against Real Sociedad is the only away game against the top seven although they do have a tricky encounter against Athletic Bilbao at San Mamés to deal with.
Athletic Club is one of the seven clubs who still have to play Real Madrid and Barcelona. The others are Mallorca, Leganés, Villarreal, Alavés and Espanyol. Levante is the only team in the league who have played the two title hopefuls twice.
Madrid have six games at home and five away from home. At the Bernabéu, Eibar, Valencia, Mallorca, Getafe, Alavés and Villarreal will visit. They will travel to play Real Sociedad, Espanyol, Athletic Club, Granada and Leganés. The Camp Nou will see visits of Leganés, Athletic Club, Atlético, Espanyol and Osasuna and Setién's side will travel to play Mallorca, Sevilla, Celta, Villarreal, Valladolid and Alavés.
El calendario que les queda en Liga a Real Madrid y Barcelona
In black, games at the Bernabéu and Camp Nou.
In italic, mid-week games.
The league title will be decided in a month
The next month will see 5 games played; from 13 March to 22 April. We will have a break at the end of March for the last international break of the season and the weekend of the 18 and 19 will see the Copa del Rey final. The last six games will be played from 16 April until 26 May.
The last three games will be played in a week with the second last game being played mid-week. Real Madrid will travel to play Villarreal and Barcelona will welcome Osasuna to the Camp Nou. Both teams will play the last game away from home with Real Madrid travelling down the road to Leganés and Barcelona taking a short trip to Alavés.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?