Bayern-Chelsea UCL tie to be staged without spectators
German outlet 'Sport Bild' claim that the Champions League Round of 16 game will be staged in Munich behind closed doors.
According to German outlet "Sport Bild", the return leg of the Round of 16 Champions League clash between Bayern Munich and Chelsea at the Allianz Arena will also be staged behind closed doors with the German side leading the tie following a 0-3 win at Stamford Bridge in the first leg.
Bundesliga reacts to Covid-19 concerns
The ongoing coronavirus threat has also seen the Bundesliga react with the scheduled local derby between Borussia Monchenglabach and Koln (kick off Wednesday March 11 at 18:30 CET) also to be staged without spectators as a cautionary method. This will be the first ever game in the top flight of German football to be played in an empty arena.
The Ruhr derby will take place behind closed doors 📝— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) March 10, 2020
Saturday's Revierderby at the Signal Iduna park between Dortmund and Schalke 04 has also been has been identified as a potential lrisk by the Federal Ministry of Health and as a consequence will also be staged behind closed doors with other games also at risk as coronavirus concerns grow.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment