PSG: Mbappé in squad for Dortmund after striker tests negative for coronavirus
Paris Saint-Germain have named Kylian Mbappe in the squad to face Borussia Dortmund after the forward had been suffering from illness.
Kylian Mbappé is in the Paris Saint-Germain squad to face Borussia Dortmund, but club captain Thiago Silva is out.
Mbappé had been a doubt for the Champions League last-16 second leg at Parc des Princes after struggling with illness.
The France star reportedly had tests for coronavirus, which came back negative, and took part in a training session early on Wednesday.
PSG without Thiago Silva and Irissa Gueye
However, captain Silva will sit out the match due to a hamstring injury sustained last month, while Ander Herrera also remains unavailable.
Idrissa Gueye and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting are also out.
PSG trail 2-1 from the first leg in Germany and are attempting to avoid exiting the competition at this stage for the fourth season in a row.
The game will be held behind closed doors as part of measures implemented by French authorities to curb the spread of coronavirus.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment