Icardi won't be at PSG next year, talks with Juventus underway
Wanda Nara, Icardi's agent, is already speaking with Juventus after the Argentine lost his starting place at PSG to Edinson Cavani.
Mauro Icardi will not be at PSG next season. As confirmed by journalist, Nico Schira, the Argentine is not a part of the club's plans and is currently negotiating with Juventus for a move back to Serie A. His move to back-up striker behind Edinson Cavani proved to be the catalyst for his decision.
Until January, Icardi was one of PSG's best players. The Argentine started the season well and won the confidence of Thomas Tuchel with a glut of goals. His magic touch in the penalty area disappeared, however, and he has only scored three times in 2020.
Wanda Nara is already negotiationg with Juventus according to reports in Italy. They will pay €65 million for his services, the same amount PSG would be due to pay if they wanted to keep him. All signs, however, are pointing to a move back to Italy for the 27-year-old.
Te recomendamos en English
- Bundesliga Jadon Sancho sets Bundesliga assist record in Arminia win
- FOOTBALL Transfer news round-up: Liverpool eyeing Gerard return as Klopp exit looms
- BOXING Canelo finishes Yildirim in three rounds to retain world titles
- NBA Mavs snap Nets' eight-game winning streak, Embiid scores 42 but 76ers lose in OT
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT 2021 Will I be able to apply for a third stimulus check and $3000 child tax credit?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | How much, who qualifies, Child tax credit | Live