Ronaldinho face on balls found at accused passport forger's home
The former Barcelona and Brazil star used a fake passport to enter Paraguay, and as the investigation progresses, the story gets even stranger.
The story surrounding the use of a fake passport by legendary Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho has taken another strange twist, as balls with the star’s face on were found at the home of the accused forger.
Ronaldinho’s faces found in search
Former Barça star Ronaldinho Gaúcho and his brother, Roberto Assis, were detained in Paraguay after allegedly trying to enter the country using false passports (full story). The two men had travelled to Paraguay to attend a charity event, and then appeared in court in the capital of Asunción last Saturday, with the possibility of being held for up to six months. And the investigation took another step, as reported by Lance.
The man accused of providing the fake passports to the men, entrepreneur Dalia Lopez, has had his home searched by local police, and during this activity the footballs were found. This image of the player's face (which can be seen in the above tweet) has been reported as being the same as the one used on the identification documents. What on earth will we find out next?...
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Resident Evil Village demo: date, times, how to play on PS4/PS5, Xbox and PC
- ENTERTAINMENT Helen McCrory dies: what where her most famous roles? Peaky Blinders, Harry Potter...
- US NEWS Shooting at FedEx warehouse in Indianapolis leaves eight dead
- NFL NFL Draft 2021 top prospects: the 10 best players
- CORONAVIRUS Will a third vaccine dose for covid-19 be needed in the future?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How many people have received their third stimulus checks?