Arsenal interested in Wolves attacker Diogo Jota
Arsenal are looking to rebuild in the summer and they have turned their attention to Diogo Jota and Rubén Neves, who have been excellent for Wolves.
Wolves are a team in fashion in the Premier League. The English team are sitting in sixth, ahead of both Spurs and Arsenal, among others. Their potent attack has been a large reason for that. It has led to interest from around Europe from some of their top players with their creators and attackers garnering particular attention. A rain of offers could arrive during the summer transfer market.
There are rumours that Adama Traoré could return to LaLiga and Mexican striker, Raúl Jiménez, could go back to Atlético Madrid. And according to the Daily Mail, Diogo Jota and Rubén Neves could find themselves playing at Arsenal under Mikel Arteta.
The Portuguese duo are two of the Gunners' objectives with Arteta looking to rebuild his squad during the summer. He will have Cedric Soares, who has already agreed a move from Southampton and central defender, Pablo Marí. Another player on the list is Layvin Kurwaza.
Rubén Neves will arrive to create chances and Jota will be the man tasked with scoring goals. He is 23 and has a contract until 2022 with Nuno Espirito Santos' side. The former Atlético Madrid player has scored 15 times this season with six assists across 37 games. No offer has arrived yet but it's only a matter of time before they do and Wolves won't be willing to sell their best players on the cheap.
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?